Something Hot!

Thursday, January 7, 2010 , Posted by clariceg at 6:56 AM

Since I was young, my parents often bring me to a lot of different places. It was really fun and I love it! Last year, they brought me to Shanghai,China. It was my first time there and I had a really great time. There are lots of beautiful places to visit there.

We went to Yuyuan garden, Xian Tian Di and Shanghai museum. We also visited the historical Jade Buddha temple, a place that is really peaceful, and offered our prayers. At night, we went to their very popular market, the Nanjing Road. Shopping at that place has never been that good! :) At the east start of the Nanjing road is the Bund, a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. It was really nice there at night for they have light shows. I enjoyed the wonderful places. I was really tired that time so I asked them to go home. As we go to bed, mom told me a story, my favorite fairy tale and then I fell asleep, snoring loudly.

What a wonderful experience! I'll definitely go back to that place soon. :)



January 7, 2010

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment