Aftermath

Saturday, January 9, 2010 , Posted by clariceg at 8:16 AM

Since I was a kid, my memory of a vacation often reflects on the beach, its white sand and its turquoise water. It is fun on the beach. I actually feel free when I am at the beach. But somehow, as an adult, It is normal to ask for something new, right?! I do not want to have ALL of my vacation at a beach. Very redundant making it not enjoyable. Sometimes, it is much better to try something new.

So, this came in to my idea: Why not hike on mountains?! I heard there is one on Indonesia where it is not too tall and not too hot to climb. I also heard the view on top of the mountain is great! It wouldn't be as relaxing as when you're at the beach but surely it will be fun too... It will be very adventurous. :)


January 9, 2010

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment